Tornado 1 Air Compressor
Tornado is one of the quietest and extremely powerful compressors for dentistry . The aero dynamic ventilation fan hood around the compressor unit ensures quiet running, this improves the comfort of dentist & patient. All important functions are combined in a multifunctional mono-block cylinder. The central intake filter in its closed crankcase, prevents dirt particles from entering the compressor unit.
|Voltage (V)||230 (1~)|
|Flow rate at 5 bar1) (l/min)2)||67|
|Tank content (l)||20|
|Pressure range3) (bar)||6–7.8|
|Noise level4) [dB(A)]||64|
|Dimensions (H x W x D cm) without membrane-drying unit with membrane-drying unit||
66 x 48 x 37
66 x 49 x 43
|Weight (kg) without membrane-drying unit with membrane-drying unit||
- Robust and long-lived - Designed for continuous operation
- All important functions are combined in a multifunctional mono-block cylinder. The central intake filter in its closed crankcase, prevents dirt particles from entering the compressor unit.
- Membrane - drying unit
- Unlike traditional drying procedures for dentistry, the pressure dew point at 40°C is a constant ≤ 5°C. There is no risk of condensed water building up in the tank and pressure lines.
- Antibacterial inner tank coating protection against infections
- The inside of Dürr Dental compressors are coated with a special antibacterial material.The fine coating is used to create a germ-reducing effect and prevents corrosions.Silver nano particles block the enzymes that enable bacterial metabolism.
- 100% continuous operation possible
- Antibacterial inner tank coating
- Approx. 15% less energy consumption
- Individual voltage variants for easy installation
- This product does not carry any manufacturer/importer warranty