Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch Refills
Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch is a light-curing, self-etching, single-component adhesive for direct restorations. Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch is based on acetone-free chemistry as only water is used as solvent. Together with the integrated nano-fillers the formation of a homogeneous layer and good penetration of the adhesives is possible. Due to hydrolytically stable monomers Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch can be stored at room temperature.
Tetric N-Bond Self-Etch is available in the bottle or the innovative VivaPen.
- Constantly high bonding values for a durable bond
- Water as solvent - acetone-free chemistry
- Formation of a homogeneous layer
- Storage at room temperature
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity
- Convenient and economical dispensing from the VivaPen (approx. 80-100 applications)