TePe Regular Wooden Dental Sticks
The classic triangular wooden dental stick has been manufactured by TePe since 1965 and is still highly appreciated. TePe's dental sticks are adapted to the natural triangular shape of the interdental space.
It is recommended to use dental sticks nightly between all the interdental spaces to help prevent overnight bacteria growth. Choose a wooden stick size that will fit your interdental spaces. If necessary, let your dentist or dental hygienist find the right size for you.
Linden wood or birch wood, and 3 % sodium
X-Slim dental sticks - Very slim stick for very narrow interdental spaces, made of birch wood
Slim dental sticks - Slim stick for tight interdental spaces, made of birch wood
Medium dental sticks - Wider pliable dental sticks for wider interdental spaces, made of Linden wood
Clean between the teeth using TePe Dental Sticks: Moisten the dental stick in your mouth before using it. This will make it last longer, be more pliable and have a better fluoride effect. Move the dental stick, flat side against gum tissue, back and forth in each interdental space. Dental sticks will clean larger surfaces if angled. If you hold one or more fingers against your chin, you will get more stability and better control.
1. For daily interdental cleaning
2. For cleaning the interdental spaces after every meal
- Top quality dental sticks with a triangular shape to fit the natural shape of the interdental space
- Carefully selected birch and linden wood and an advanced manufacturing process
Three different sizes: x-slim – birch, slim – birch, medium – linden
- Developed in collaboration with the dental community and manufactured in Sweden by professional quality standards since 1965