TePe Plastic Dental Sticks
Interdental cleaning is essential for maintaining good oral hygiene. For those who find dental stick as a convenient tool for everyday interdental cleaning, TePe Plastic Dental Sticks provide a safe and hygienic option.
An extra slim dental stick, suitable for very narrow interdental spaces. The user-friendly handle provides a good grip and the flexible plastic makes reaching even the posterior teeth easy. The slightly textured surface makes cleaning more efficient. The stick can be rinsed in water to be used again - keep it in the practical pocket case. 75 dental sticks per box.
- Extra slim to fit very narrow interdental spaces
- Slightly textured surface for efficient cleaning
- Flexible for easy reach in the posterior area
- Slightly angled tip to avoid penetrating the gingiva
- Can be re-used after being rinsed in water
- The practical pocket case can also be used for TePe Wooden dental sticks
- Developed in collaboration with the dental community and manufactured in Sweden by professional quality standards
1. For daily interdental cleaning
2. For cleaning the interdental spaces after every meal
Clean between the teeth using TePe Dental Sticks: Place the dental stick with the flat side against gum tissue, move it back and forth in each interdental space. Angle it, first at one side and then at the other, to clean larger surfaces. For better stability and control, hold one or more fingers against the chin. Rinse the plastic interdental stick in water after use.
Raw material used: Polypropylene (PP)
Autoclave: Low pressure: 121 degree C