TePe Mini Kids (0-3 Years)
TePe Mini is a toothbrush recommended for children from 0 to 3 or 4 years of age. It has a small, tapered brush head and soft or extra soft filaments. The toothbrush handle offers a stable and convenient grip for children and adults alike.
A quality toothbrush is essential to maintain good oral hygiene. If the toothbrush is too hard and you are using incorrect techniques, the gums can be damaged resulting in toothbrush abrasion and recession. A worn toothbrush does not clean properly, so change it when the filaments are getting worn. Generally, it is recommended to change your toothbrush every three months or after recovering from an illness.
Cleaning your teeth in the same order every day reduces the risk that you will forget some tooth surfaces. A good rule is to start brushing where your problem areas are and to manually brush for 2-3 minutes twice a day. Avoid brushing too soon after a meal, especially after consuming highly acidic foods as the enamel is softened and may be harmed.
- TePe Mini with animal illustrations for children
- Good quality, value toothbrush with a smaller brush head
- Perfect for those with a small mouth
- User-friendly handle and tapered brush head provide excellent access
- Rounded-end, dense bristles clean gently and thoroughly
- Sturdy, ergonomically designed handle provides comfort and security
- Available in extra soft and soft
1. For daily oral hygiene
2. For kids in the age group 0-3 years
Brush your teeth twice a day using a quality TePe toothbrush. Brush the inside, outside and biting surfaces of the teeth with a fluoride toothpaste.
Hold the toothbrush at a 45° angle so that the filaments reach the gum line. Brush with light pressure using small circular movements.
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Filaments: Polyamide (PA)
Neck Can be angled after heating.
Autoclave High pressure, 135 degree C
POPULAR IN THIS CATEGORY
POPULAR IN THIS BRAND
As low as ₹288
As low as ₹229
As low as ₹170
As low as ₹412
As low as ₹412
As low as ₹216