TePe Interspace is an angled brush with a pointed tuft, which makes it easier to clean difficult to reach areas, around implants, orthodontic appliances and behind the last tooth.
|No. of tips||3|
- Angled brush with a pointed tuft improves access to difficult-to-reach areas
- Ideal for cleaning critical areas around orthodontics and implants
- Excellent for furcations and the back of the furthermost teeth
- Changeable Brush head Can be secured to either side of the handle for a choice of angles
- Available in Extra-soft, soft and medium
1. Orthodontics appliances
2. Difficult-to-reach areas, e.g. furcations and the back tooth’s distal surface
Clean hard-to-reach areas with TePe Interspace. The brush tip can be attached to either side of the handle to achieve your desired angle. The neck can also be adjusted by placing under running hot water and bending to desired angle.
The brush easily reaches the back of the last tooth. Look in the mirror to make sure that you handle the brush properly.
Interspace is also suitable for cleaning around orthodontic appliances and furcations.
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Filaments: Polyamide (PA)
Neck Can be angled after heating
Autoclave High pressure; 135°C for 7 min