TePe Interdental Brush - Assorted
Did you know that toothbrushing cleans only 60% of the tooth? Toothbrushing cleans the front, back and biting surface. It’s easy to forget that the tooth has two more sides – between the teeth, where the most common oral diseases start. By daily interdental brushing, both gum disease and cavities can be successfully prevented.
Proven by clinical studies, interdental brushing can remove more plaque than brushing or flossing alone. That's because interdental brushes are designed to fit narrow and wider spaces between teeth. And since they are much easier to use, they are used more often by many people. The small, circular interdental brushes easily clean even the most difficult areas.
Developed in collaboration with the dental community and manufactured in Sweden by professional quality standards.
KCK EQUIPMENTS CO PVT LTD KCK Equipments Co Pvt Ltd 11538 PK Commercial Complex Cherooty Road Calicut Kerala 673032 India
Colour: One each of Pink, Orange, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple and Grey
Wire size: One each of 0.4mm, 0.45mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.1mm and 1.3mm
ISO size: One each of 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
It is important to select the correct size brush for each space. The bristles should fill the interdental space, but the brush must never be forced into a space. This pack aids in identifying the right brushes for a patient, while using for the first time.
Raw materials used:
Handle+cap Polypropylene (PP)
Filaments Polyamide (PA)
Wire Plastic coated stainless steel
Autoclave: High pressure; 135°C for 7 min.
Clean between teeth with TePe Interdental Brushes. Insert the brush gently between your teeth. Do not force the brush into a space. Choose a smaller size if the brush is too big.
Move the brush full length back and forth a few times.
For easier access between the back teeth, it may help to curve the brush gently. Do not straighten it again. Use another straight brush for the front teeth. Rinse the brush with water after use. Replace it when the bristles become worn.
Attach the plastic cap to the back of the brush, if you prefer a longer handle.
It is important to select the correct size brush for each space. The bristles should fill the interdental space, but the brush must never be forced into a space.
1. Exceptional for everyday oral hygiene
2. For missing teeth (1.5mm)
3. Highly effective for the prevention of gingivitis and periodontal disease
- The easy, innovative and alternative way to floss
- Thoroughly cleans and removes plaque between teeth
- Color coded brushes cover a range of sizes for narrow and wide spaces
- High quality bristles for efficient cleaning and durability
- User friendly handle offers a stable, convenient grip
- Plastic coated wire for safe use
- Ventilated Plastic protective cap, which doubles up as handle to offer increased comfort
- Highly effective for the prevention of gingivitis and periodontal disease