TePe Implant Care Brush
- Buy 5 for ₹313 each and save 11%
Proper care of implants is vital for long-term success. Professional guidance on good oral hygiene habits and suitable products is of great importance to help prevent the development of peri-implant mucositis and peri-implantitis.
The unique, angled neck of Implant Care enables easy access to the lingual and palatal surfaces of implants. A small brush head with long filaments facilitates reach under the prosthetic construction. The Implant Care is also suitable for retroclined teeth, lingual orthodontic appliances and other difficult to reach areas. The slim shape of the brush head facilitates cleaning even in very narrow areas. Soft, end-rounded filaments ensure gentle cleaning.
KCK EQUIPMENTS CO PVT LTD KCK Equipments Co Pvt Ltd 11538 PK Commercial Complex Cherooty Road Calicut Kerala 673032 India
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Filaments: Polyamide (PA)
Neck Can be angled after heating
Autoclave High pressure, 135 °C
Clean inside and hard-to-reach areas of implants with the TePe Implant Care. Hold the brush to reach the inner side of implants. Move the brush gently back and forth along inside gum line, around implants and attachments.
1. Single implants
2. Implant supported bridges
- Innovative Brush with a unique angle which makes it easier to clean implant abutments from the inside and other hard-to-reach areas
- Extra slim Brush head reaches even very narrow areas
- Great for back surfaces of the bottom front teeth
- Long, soft, rounded bristles ensure gentle cleaning