TePe Denture Brush
TePe denture brush has extra long, strong filaments to ensure good accessibility and efficient cleaning without causing any damage. The toothbrush handle can be bent backwards for improved grip. The denture brush is designed to resemble a conventional toothbrush. The bristles have a wavy trim to aid in efficient cleaning.
- Specially designed with extra long, strong bristles to ensure efficient cleaning without causing denture damage
- Discreetly resembles a conventional toothbrush
- Sturdy, ergonomically designed handle provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Neck can be bent backwards for improved grip by placing under running hot water
- Developed in collaboration with the dental community and manufactured in Sweden by professional quality standards
1. For cleaning dentures
To bend your TePe Denture Brush handle, heat the neck under hot running water. Bend backwards to desired angle. Cool under cold running water.
When cleaning dentures, hold the TePe Denture Brush with your thumb against the brush head.
Raw materials used:
Handle: Polypropylene (PP)
Filaments: Polyamide (PA)
Neck Can be angled after heating. Bend the handle backwards for improved grip.
Autoclave: Low pressure: 121 oC
POPULAR IN THIS BRAND
As low as ₹210
As low as ₹410
As low as ₹440
As low as ₹411