Sun Medical SEcure Starter Kit
Bulk prices available. Want more than 10 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 9g Dual-cure Resin Cement (Shade Translucent) + 3ml Self-etching Primer + 10 Mixing Tips
Regular Price ₹5800 Special Price ₹4378
Out of stock
You save: 1422 (25%)
- Buy 5 for ₹4053 each and save 8%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Special product - Ships usually within a week
SEcure is a self-etching, dual-cure resin cement for onlays, inlays, crowns and bridges. It contains 4-META, a high performance adhesive monomer that creates excellent bonds to dentin and enamel by virtue of formation of a hybrid layer. Chemically SEcure is a resin cement and thus water resistant. Removal of excess resin is quick and easy. The cement is radiopaque. The pretreatment with V-PRIMER for precious metals and Porcelain Liner M for porcelain will further enhance the bond strength and its durability.
Southern Dental Corporation 822 1st floor Chinnappa Building Behind St Francis School HongasandraBegur Road Bangalore Bangalore 560103
- Incredible sealability - New SEcures 4-META adhesion brings you incredible sealability, to protect the tooth from marginal leakage, and sensitivity.
- Exceptional bond strength - SEcure shows significantly higher bond strength to tooth structure than most other simplified adhesives.
- Extremely easy to use - Apply SEcure Primer onto the cut enamel and dentin. Keep it wet for 10-20 sec., and gently air blow the surface to dry it. Then, dispense SEcure cement directly from the auto-mix tip into the restoration and seat it. That's all there is to it.
- Dual-curable - SEcure is dual-cure cement, so it's completely reliable even where a curing light does not reach, e.g. under PFM crown post-holes.
Write Your Own Review