Standard Pulse Oximeter
A pulse oximeter is a device that is usually placed on a fingertip. It uses light beams to estimate the oxygen saturation of the blood and the pulse rate. Oxygen saturation gives information about the amount of oxygen carried in the blood. The pulse oximeter can estimate the amount of oxygen in the blood without having to draw a blood sample. It is very light, small in size, low in power consumption and easy to carry
This product has been discontinued by PinkBlue or Manufacturer, and its not available for sale anymore. No further details available about the manufacturer/importer currently.
Pulse oximeter is a device used to measure oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. A pulse oximeter helps in estimating the same quickly. Light beams are used to estimate the oxygen saturation of the blood and the pulse rate. Oxygen saturation provides information about the amount of oxygen carried in the blood. This is the easiest way to estimate blood oxygen levels, as there is no need to do blood tests here.
Here is a step by step guide on how to use the pulse oximeter:
- Remove any nail polish/false nails & warm your hand if cold
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking your measurement
- Rest your hand on your chest at heart level & hold it still
- Switch on the oximeter & place it on your middle or index finger
- The reading takes time to steady, Keep the oximeter in place for at least a minute or longer if the reading is not stable
- Record the highest result once it has not changed for 5 seconds
- Identify each reading carefully
- Start recording from baseline & record three times a day at the same time. Take extra measures if you feel a change in your health
- Quick Readings
- Compact Design
- Standard Quality