Shofu Super Buff Set CA
- Buy 2 for ₹2670 each and save 2%
- Buy 4 for ₹2616 each and save 4%
Shofu Super-Snap Super Buff is a set of polishing disks, used I final polishing of composite and porcelain restorations. They are paste-impregnated disks that result in a high quality polishing paste when exposed to water. The disks are paste-impregnated with aluminium oxide. They are disposable disks and new disks are used for each patient. The use of the Super Buff polishing disks eliminates the potential mess caused by polishing paste syringe systems. These disks are designed for easy, fast and safe polishing of all microfilled and hybrid composites. 25 disks are supplied in the pack with 2 CA mandrels.
Specially designed aluminum oxide impregnated felt disks for polishing of direct tooth colored restorations with easy to use snap-on system.
Some of its features are as follows :
- These disks can be soaked in water until soft and flexible to activate before use.
- The thick disk design enables super polishing of occludal surfaces efficiently.
- Able to super polish multiple surfaces in a single bound without the mess of polishing pastes.
Material Safety Data Sheet
- A very light touch is enough to produce highly lustrous shine on porcelain and composite restorations
- The disks are flexible and adapt to tooth contours
- Disks can be soaked in water until soft and flexible, before use
- Thick design enables excellent polishing of occlusal surfaces
- Polishing of multiple surfaces in a single bound is possible
- Easy, fast and safe polishing
- Paste-impregnated disks
- Can be soaked in water to obtain a high-quality polishing paste
- Does not require separate polishing pastes
- Eliminates potential mess caused by polishing paste
- Disposable disks