Shofu Porcelain Adjustment Kit HP
The Porcelain Adjustment Kit has specially selected assortment of white stones and porcelain polishers for chair-side adjustment and glaze like polishing of porcelain restorations prior to placement. This set is indispensable in the dental laboratory for very fine adjustments of porcelain restorations and subsequent high-gloss polishing.
- Helps eliminate the tedious re-firing process.
- Saves time by avoiding the restoration being sent to the Lab for re-glazing, which may affect the Porcelain colour or metal framework of the restoration.
- Prevents the inconvenience of a recall appointment for the patient.
- It contains all the important instruments for
- Adjustments: Dura-White
- Prepolishing: Ceramiste Standard
- Polishing: Ceramiste Ultra (yellow band)
- High gloss: Ceramiste Ultra II (white band)
- Recommended average speed:
- Ceramiste points- Speed of 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Dura White stones- Speed of 5, 000 – 20,000 rpm