DECIDENT is the only system enabling to leave the instrument in contact with the disinfecting solution. In 15 minutes only the instrument is disinfected
- 2-phenylphenol - 0.252 g
- 4-tert-Amylphenol - 0.060 g
- Denatured ethanol - 67.203 g
- Excipients q.a.d.-100.000 g
- Clean instrument thoroughly with water to remove all debris (saliva, blood or other organic fluid).
- Wipe the instrument dry.
- Grasp tabs at upper corner of the sleeve and open.
- Insert instrument completely into sleeve between the disinfectant-soaked sponges. Massage sleeve from top to bottom to distribute disinfectant thoroughly over the instrument surface and to provide a scrubbing action to ensure good surface contact with the disinfectant.
- Leave instrument inside sleeve for at least 15 minutes. 6. Rinse instrument in running water and wipe it dry after removing it from the sleeve
Disinfection of handpieces, contra-angles and turbines
Active against HBV (Hepatitis B), HIV (AIDS) and Herpes type I in 15 mn
- Bactericidal in 15 mn: EN 14561
- Mycobactericidal in 15 mn: EN 14563 (Mycobacterium terrae, Mycobacterium avium)
- Fungicidal in 15 mn: EN 14562