SDI Set PP Automix Syringe
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Special product - Ships usually within a week
seT is a self etching, self adhesive, resin cement, designed for final cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based restoratives. seT chemically bonds to tooth structure and all types of core material.
No Hema or Bisphenol
Fast and easy
Dental Avenue India Pvt Ltd 28 B Udyog Vihar PhaseV NCR Gurgaon Haryana 122016 India
- Remove temporary cement residue and rinse thoroughly. Remove excess water, keep moist.
- Prepare restoration according to manufacturer's instructions, and check fit.
- Extrude cement evenly onto all bonding surfaces of the restoration and tooth.
- Seat restoration, and leave for 30 seconds. Tack cure excess for 2 seconds or wait 2 minutes.
- Trim excess material away.
- Maintain isolation until set is verified (approximately 5 minutes), or light cure through translucent restoration for at least 20 seconds.
- Cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based inlays, onlays, bridges and crowns.
- Cementation pins, posts and screws
High fluoride release
- seT's free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth. Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries - prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite. Fluorapatite is harder than other tooth minerals. It helps to provide protection from tooth decay.
- Detectable on x-ray radiographs, seT is great for recalls when margins are regularly checked for integrity.
No Bisphenol A or HEMA
- seT does not contain any Bisphenol A (including its derivatives) or HEMA. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- Designed to combine the advantages of light curing and self curing, seT is the ideal luting cement for most of your cementation needs.
Minimal to no post - operative sensitivity
- seT does not require separate etching and washing. The smear layer remains intact to protect the tooth. This dramatically reduces, if not eliminates, post-operative sensitivity.
Write Your Own Review