Scheu Biostar VI With Barcode Scanner (3001)
Biostar Vi with the ability to increase the pressure to 6 bar this makes the versatile machine even more applicable for the dental pressure moulding technique and orthodontics. The new type of thermally controlled infrared heater reaches the working temperature in one second. Heating and cooling time are programmed and indicated on the display. The large model cup facilitates embedding of mounted models.
AC: 230 V / 115 V / 110 V, 850 W
Pressure: 0.5 – 6.0 bar
Measurements: 450 x 230 x 260 (l x w x h)
Weight: 16 kg
- The Universal Pressure Moulding Device for
- The Highest Requirements
- Reaches Working Temperature in just 1 Second
- Patented Thermostatic Heater Control
- Featuring Scanning Technology
- 6 Bar Working Pressure
- Coloured 3.2" LCD Display
- Acoustic & Optical User Prompting
- Data Bank with Information on Scanned
- Material and Indications
- Illustrated Application Hints and Animated Videos
- Enlarged Model Cup
- Ergonomic Pellet Container
- USB Port for Simple Updating
- 1 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.