Saeshin Clinical Micro Motor Set (204/108E)
- Buy 3 for ₹4011 each and save 6%
Saeshin Strong Micro Motor Set (204/108E) is a dental micro motor that is used in various dental procedures. The micromotor dental uses range from trimming and polishing removable appliances such as treatment partial dentures and removable orthodontic appliances to an array of other dental uses. The micromotor has a maximum speed of 35,000 rpm and offers a torque value of 2.8 Ncm. The dental motor is covered by a warranty of 1 year which is handled directly by the manufacturer/importer. The Strong Micromotor by Saeshin is one of the most sought after clinical micromotor units.
- RPM : max 35,000 rpm
- Torque : 280 gf.cm
- Input : 100,110/220, 240V (50/60 Hz)
- Output : DC0-32V
- Right & Left turning ability.
- Foot on/off switch.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.