SDI Rok Syringe Refills
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Regular product - Ships usually within 1-2 working days
Rok can be placed like an amalgam. The exceptional packable heavy body nature of Rok means the use of a conventional amalgam condenser is possible. A high compressive strength enhances longevity of a composite by withstanding mastication forces. Rok's optimum filler level maximizes strength.
High filler Level
Dental Avenue India Pvt Ltd 28 B Udyog Vihar PhaseV NCR Gurgaon Haryana 122016 India
- Posterior restorations
- Sandwich technique with glass ionomers
- Cusp build up
- Core build up
- Rok exhibits low polymerization shrinkage.
- Utilizing longer resin chains with fewer monomer links, Rok has a very low shrinkage.
- Lower shrinkage minimizes sensitivity and microleakage; an effective seal against microleakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development.
- Stae, a fluoride releasing single component bonding agent, exhibits uniform bonding to the tooth structure with no gaps or voids visible within the hybrid layer.
- Rok's high filler level of glass particles maximizes strength, whilst minimizing wear and shrinkage.
Write Your Own Review