Prime Dental Big Etchant Etching Gel
Bulk prices available. Want more than 6 units? For customized prices - click here
Package Contents: 2 x 25gm
Regular Price ₹5000 Special Price ₹1320
You save: 3680 (74%)
- Buy 2 for ₹1294 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for ₹1267 each and save 5%
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Prime Dental Products offers etchants in two consistencies, soft gel and thick liquid. The formulation is based on 37% phosphoric acid indicated for composite restorations, indirect restoration like composite or metal free ceramics along with recommended adhesive cement and bonding orthodontic brackets. It is stable formulation that does not dry or thicken over storage. Also the etchants are developed silica free since left over silica particles are known to be detrimental for bonding. Direct exposure to pulp tissue should be avoided. It is stored in cool dark place and kept away from direct flame.
37% Orthophosphoric acid
Zenith Enterprises C62Sitapuri Part1 code 110045 New Delhi India
- ETCHING GEL after dispensing should be applied with small brush on enamel and dentin which has to be etched. Material should be left in place for 15 seconds and washed with water. Dry area with oil free air. It is recommended to avoid over drying. Dried area would appear chalky white. If first application does not give desired visual indication, procedure should be repeated to further 10 seconds. Some precautions to be taken are -
- Avoid from applying on skin soft tissue and eye contact. In case of accident wash with clean water and Consult physician.
- Phosphoric acid may dissolve base and liner material hence preferably should not be applied directly on these material.
- Direct composite restorations.
- Pit &fissure sealant application.
- Indirect restoration like composite or metal free ceramics along with recommended adhesive cements.
- Bonding orthodontics brackets.
Write Your Own Review