Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed
The Accelerator is a in-office teeth whitening light designed to be used by dental professionals for use in whitening discolored teeth. The Accelerators LED light source has been designed to deliver the optimal spectrum of light energy to activate Philips Zoom Light-Activated In-Office Whitening Gel to deliver upto 6 to 8 shades of teeth whitening. Wavelength emissions are between 400 to 505 nanometers(nm) and the energy intensity delivered to the teeth can be set at three levels depending on patient and case type.
The Light Guide is designed to ensure proper distance and alignment to maintain correct light exposure on the smile zone. Remove Light Guide from Kit and place on end of Accelerator Head. Turn on the Accelerator using power button located on the side of the Power Pack. When the Light Guide is properly attached, the Power Pack display will read Guide Status-Guide Attached followed by X of X Sessions. Each new Light Guide is loaded with four 15-minute activation sessions.
M & M Dental Associates 252 Kewal Industrial Estate Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel West Mumbai Maharashtra 400013 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
SYSTEM ERROR CALL
||Make sure all 3 connectors are plugged in (Accelerator head, back of the boom, into the power pack)
If error code remains, call customer service
||Replace guide with a new guide that was not first placed on a Zoom Advanced Power or older system|
||If One or more sessions is interrupted by any of the 3 causes listed, the lost session can not be recovered|
When a guide is attached
Pull the light guide off and reinstall correctly
Place the light guide on the Accelerator head with the word TOP facing up
Call Customer service for a Accelerator head replacement
100-240V~, 3A, 50-60 Hz
|Classification||Class 1 Type BF, IPXO, Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of flammable mixtures|
|Transport and storage||
|Light source||LED Array|
|Bandwidth||400 - 505 nanometers normal|
136cm / 53.5 in
11 kg / 24 lbs
- Remove all items from shipping carton.
- Snap the casters into the feet of the Accelerator Base and lock the casters.
- Place the Accelerator Base upright on the floor. Insert the Accelerator Stand into the Accelerator Base by aligning the pin in the Accelerator Stand with the slot in the Accelerator Base and pushing the Stand securely into place.
- Assemble the lock washer with the big teeth facing each other and place it on the bolt, followed by the Fender (large) washer. Reaching under the Accelerator Base, screw the bolt into the bottom of the Base, securing it to the Accelerator Stand.
- To attach the Accelerator Head, loosen the knobs by the socket at the end of the Accelerator Boom by 4-5 turns. Gently, but firmly, push the Accelerator Head into the socket. It will be held securely in place by the socket springs.
- Place the Accelerator Boom onto the Accelerator Stand by carefully aligning the hole in the Boom with the hole in the yoke. Insert the screw into the hole and tighten. Keep tightening the screw until it is completely in the pocket. The screw should be flush or inset into the pocket. The screw has glue on the threads (yellow in color) that releases as the screw is tightened. Therefore it is important to finish tightening the screw upon insertion or the glue may stop the screw from being fully inserted.
- Connect the electrical cord from the Accelerator Boom to the cords from the Accelerator Stand and the Accelerator Head. The Accelerator head connector must be turned until you feel it lock into place.
- When you are ready to test the Accelerator, activate the unit by turning on the main power switch on the right side of the Power Pack.
Align Accelerator Head and Light Guide to Retractor
Once whitening gel application is complete (see Kit manual for instuctions), raise back of chair so patient is in a slightly reclined position (45 degree angle) and able to swallow comfortably while maintaining light pressure on bite block. Slide Acceleratorinto place next to patient. Accelerator Boom should be movable, but stable.
To align the Accelerator Head:
- Grasp the Accelerator Head with one hand and bring it close to the patients mouth. Use your other hand to lift or lower the Accelerator Boom as needed to make sure Accelerator Head is aimed directly at the patients teeth.
- Use both hands to finalize positioning of Accelerator Head so that Light Guide and IsoPrep Retractor slots are aligned. Tighten Accelerator Head and Accelerator Boom knobs. Lock casters in position. While engaged, the Light Guide and IsoPrep Retractor will allow the Accelerator Head to follow minor movements of the patients head to ensure proper alignment.
Running a whitening procedure cycle
Each Philips Zoom! Light-Activated In-Office Whitening Procedure consists of three 15-minute whitening sessions with a pause between each session to allow the operator to remove and replace the whitening gel. Each Light Guide includes a fourth session for use on patients with shades A3 or darker.
- Ensure the patient is properly prepared according to the Kit manual with whitening gel and all protective barriers in place.
- Press the “Intensity” button to toggle through high, medium, and low light intensity until the desired intensity is selected. This setting can be changed at any time during the whitening procedure.
- Press the “Start” button to turn on light and activate session timer.
- Once light is on, a countdown will be displayed. The Accelerator will beep once when 3 minutes are remaining and beep three times in the final 3 seconds of the 15 minute session. When time reaches zero, light will turn off and a long beep will sound.
- Point out to the patient that progress of each session will be tracked by 4 white lights on top of the Accelerator Head, each indicating one quarter of a session.
- If a session must be interrupted, press the “Pause” button. The remaining session time will blink on the display. To reactivate the session, press either the “Pause” or “Start” button. DO NOT PRESS THE “STOP” BUTTON AT ANy TIME DURING THIS PROCESS OR AN ENTIRE 15-MINUTE SESSION WILL BE LOST.
- At the end of each 15-minute session, the display will indicate the number of remaining sessions left on the Light Guide. Press “Start” to activate the light for the next session.
- When all sessions on a Light Guide are used, the display will read “Sessions Complete” for three seconds, followed by “Guide Status – Replace Guide”. Detach the Light Guide from IsoPrep Retractor and pull Accelerator away from patient.