Pascal Knit-Trax Knitted Cord-Plain-100 Inch
100% cotton cord is knitted into interlocking chains to facilitate easy packing of cord into sulcus. This minimizes unraveling and fraying during packing. During crown preparation knitted cord will not entangle diamond burs. Cord can be soaked in hemostatic of choice. No contraindications for use with impression materials or epinephrine. Knitted loops absorb and transport significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution or gel providing more effective hemostasis. No memory. Available in five color-coded sizes for easy identification. Unique packaging prevents cord tangles and cord will not fall back into bottle. Used in conjunction with Pascal’s Gel Cord®, Gel Cord® Clear or Stat Gel®, greater hemostatic effect can be achieved.
- Unique packaging prevents cord tangles and cord will not fall back into bottle
- Easy placement and packing
- 100% Cotton Cord knitted into interlocking chains to facilitate easy packing.
- Minimized fraying and unraveling.
- Memory free for precise placement and retention in the sulcusWill not entangle with diamond burs.
- Soaked in hemostatic of choice.
- Absorbs and transports hemostatics more effectively.
- May be used will all impression materials.
- No memory.
- Available in five color-coded sizes for easy identification.