NSK Surgic Pro
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
You save: 3656 (3%)
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery available across all pincodes
No cancellation allowed for this product
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
Special Offer: Get this product at Rs.149243! Go Premium!
It takes only a very short time for clinicians using the NSK Surgic Pro to intuitively understand, and become confident with, the operation of this latest NSK Oral Surgery and Implant micromotor system. NSK understands that minute focus, without distraction, is a prerequisite for fine surgical and implant procedures and so power and precision, coupled with intuitive operation, were keys to the latest development brief. NSK Surgic Pro is the 5th generation of NSK surgical micromotor systems. Since the creation of Dental Implantology, some 25 years ago, NSK has continued to develop new, more advanced, Specialist micromotors to meet the evolving needs of specialist clinicians. Designed and produced without compromise in terms of reliability, durability, torque accuracy and power availability, NSK Surgic Pro is the micromotor system that specialist clinicians can confidently, and safely, rely on. The NSK Surgic Pro is a compact, stylish and fully integrated system incorporating the unique NSK Advanced Handpiece Calibration (AHC). By individually calibrating each handpiece to the micromotor, AHC absolutely guarantees accurate speed and torque control, consistent with the real time performance exhibited on the wide screen LCD display. The inbuilt availability of a wide range of speed and torque settings allows Clinicians to use Surgic Pro with any implant system brand. Maximum safety through all speed and torque settings is without compromise. NSK Surgic Pro offers a variety of individual programs each of which can be adjusted to suit individual clinician’s criteria. Immediate access to the one step/one touch control buttons for all functions allow significantly increased focus, without distraction. The high performance irrigation delivery system can be adjusted through five steps of irrigation flow. The intensity of the LED illumination, direct to the actual operational field, can also be directly adjusted. During operation the wide screen backlight LCD display offers immediate recognition of all operating parameters. The control design logic, at both the system centre and the foot control, allows clinical focus to be maintained during complex procedures while adjustments occur. An optional USB data storage system is available to record operational settings for storage and future reference. NSK Surgic Pro is offered in 3 versions: LED Optic with USB / LED Optic / Non Optic.
Fully integrated system
Unicorn Denmart Frazzer Town 3 LSC MOR Land Near J Block New Rajinder Nagar New Delhi 110060
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Light power||Over 32,000 LUX (LED Micromotor)|
|Max. output / Max. torque||210 W / 80 Ncm|
|Power supply||AC120V / 230V, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Max. pump output||75 mL/ min|
|Dimensions||W265 x D220 x H100 (mm)|
|With SG20 handpiece (Non-Optic)|
|X-SG20L handpiece (Optic)|
- The accuracy of the Torque Monitor depends on the high precision performance of the handpiece attached to the micromotor. Real torque value may not otherwise be correctly displayed. To guarantee handpiece torque accuracy, that matches the monitor display system, USE ONLY the NSK contra angle handpieces listed on “12. Contra Angle Handpieces and Accessories”. When other handpice had connected, it may not output accurate torque which indicated on handpiece.
- Surgic Pro series needs special precautions regarding EMC and needs to be installed and put into service according to the EMC information.
- Portable and mobile RF (Radio Frequency) communications equipment can affect Surgic Pro series. Do not use RF equipment outskirts for the product.
- The use of accessories, Motors and cables other than those specified, with the exception of Motors and cables sold by the manufacturer of Surgic Pro series as replacement parts for internal components, may result in increased EMISSIONS or decreased IMMUNITY of the Control Unit.
- Surgic Pro series should not be used adjacent to or stacked with other equipment and that if adjacent or stacked use is necessary, the Control Unit should be observed to verify normal operation in the configuration in which it will be used.
- When operating this system always consider the safety of the patient.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Control Unit /Foot Control / Micromotor nor temper with the mechanism.
- Check for vibration, noise and overheating before use and if any abnormalities are found in use, stop using immediately and contact dealer.
- Use an electrical outlet that is grounded.
- Do not drop, hit, or subject to excessive shock.
- Do not bend the Irrigation Tube while the water pomp is operating. It could cause tube breakage.
- Do not use bent, damaged or sub-standard burs or drill. The Shank could bend or brake.
- Do not exceed the recommended speed and torque.
- After each Operation, be sure to lubricate and sterilize the handpiece as soon as it’s cleaned. Blood coagulation can cause corrosion and rusting. However, do not lubricate the Micromotor. Oil could generate excessive heat and cause damage.
- The Control Unit can be cleaned with a moist cloth. Disconnect the power supply before cleaning. The Control Unit and the Foot Control cannot be sterilized by any method.
- When the system is very frequently used, consider the maintenance of a small stock of replaceable parts.
- Do not disconnect the Motor Cord from the motor.
- Do not wipe with or, clean or immerse in, high acid water or sterilizing solutions.
- Follow the table below for the motion time of motor and handpiece. Continuous use over a long time with high torque may cause the overheating of the handpiece, which in turn may result in an accident.
- Applied parts for patient and/or operator is Handpiece.
- Do not fixate the eyes of LED light.
- If any abnormalities (dark, do not light on or flashing) are found for LED, stop using the it immediately and contact dealer.
- Using the Micromotor with light ‘ON’ for more than 3 minutes continuously, motor will become hot. (The maximum surface temperature might reach 45˚ C by the situation used) In such cases, stop using the Micromotor till the light part cools down, or use the Micromotor without turning on the light.
- Grounding reliability can only be achieved when the equipment is connected to an equipment receptacle marked "Hospital Only" or "Hospital Grade".
- For safety’s sake, install the Control Unit in a place where the AC POWER Cord can be easily removed. (It is possible to disconnect the control unit from the power source by removing the AC POWER Cord.)
- Upo 80 Ncm powerful torque
- Illuminated display for greater visibility
- Flexible speed control between 200 ~ 40,000 min-1
- Optic / Non Optic Brushless micromotor with the lowest noise and vibration level
- User-friendly simple operation
- Up to 8 User-programmable preset memories
- Hands-free operation via foot control unit
- Powered with advanced handpiece calibration
- Autoclavable handpiece
- 8 x 8 Implant programs
Write Your Own Review