Neoendo Flex Rotary Files
As low as ₹1360
Neoendo flex files are one of the latest rotary endodontic files used in root canal treatment (endodontic therapy). These new endodontic rotary files were manufactured keeping in mind the limitations of conventional shape memory rotary files in endodontics. Neoendo Flex Files undergo a specialized heat treatment process to give them unique flexibility characteristics. Shape memory nickel titanium rotary endodontic files have the limitation of reduced cutting efficiency due to heat treatment in addition to opening of the flutes when stress levels are encountered in the canal. This results in prolonged treatment time and apical extrusion of debris. Neoendo Flex Files however, utilize proprietary heat treatment methods which dos not result in the flutes opening as a result of stress. Advanced surface treatment methods are employed which results in the characteristic golden colour of the file. This surface treatment results in a far superior cutting efficiency of the files. Neoendo Flex Files have a simple usage protocol and reduce chair time for each procedure owing to their superior characteristics
Neoendo Flex Files have excellent cyclic fatigue resistance. The triangular cross section with sharp cutting edges increases cutting efficiency. Avoiding accidental apical transportation becomes easier with the safety tip (non-cutting). The extreme flexibility of this canal favours negotiation of any canal.
The Root Canal System is highly complex and a practitioner may encounter varied types of anatomies. Shape memory file, because of their tendency to straighten up, results in unnecessary loss of dentin and many a times instrument separation. Heat treatment, though renders the file flexible, reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades, not to forget that flutes open even with small stress levels encountered in the canal. This results in not only in increased preparation time, but also apical extrusion of debris during the procedure. Combined with these, the increasing cost of instruments puts pressure on a practitioner's ability to provide quality treatment.
Neoendo Flex Files utilize a proprietary heat treatment which gives it a very unique flexibility, flutes do not open up when stress levels are reached, yet the file does not present shape memory. The golden color of the file is a result of a very sophisticated and technologically advanced surface treatment to achieve a far superior cutting efficiency. A very tough file, Neoendo Flex File has a simple usage protocol, takes less time per case, and presents outstanding performance.
- Lengths available – 16mm, 21mm and 25mm.
- Sizes available – Coronal flaring, #17, #20, #25, #30 and #35
- Tapers available – 4% and 6%
- Speed: 350 RPM
- Torque: 1.5 Ncm
Recommended usage protocol:
- Start by using a #15 size hand file with 2% taper, and the orifice opener rotary file.
- Narrow Canals – #20 size flex file with 4% taper followed by #25 size flex file with 4% taper.
- Medium Canals - #30 size flex file with 4% taper
- Wide Canals - #25 size flex file with 6% taper and #35 size flex file with 4% taper.
The Neoendo Flex files should be used with a very gentle touch and never forced. The canals should be irrigated before engaging the files. The files are to be used in a brushing motion. The files are taken passively to the point of resistance and are brushed out of the canal.
When dealing with highly calcified and severely curved canals, usage of K files #8 and #10 and Neoendo Flex Guide files is recommended.
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10 or #15 K-File
- Establish the working length with the help of EAL/ Radiograph
- Always irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File when needed
- For obliterated, calcified or severely curved canals, start with #8, #10 K-File. Use Neoendo Flex Glide Files till apex to achieve proper glide path
- Use Flex Files/ Flex Glide Files with gentle touch, never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque settings
- Use the file in brushing motion. Take the file passively to the point of light resistance and brush out of the canal. Repeat the procedure until working length is achieved
- Enhanced cutting efficiency as a result of Gold Thermal Treatment
- Cross Section – Triangular with sharp cutting edges
- Non-cutting tip (safety tip) – minimizes the risk of apical transportation
- Specialized heat treatment methods
- Flutes stable even when stress levels are reached
- Tough files with excellent flexibility properties
- Only 2 to 3 files are required for most cases
- Simple usage protocol