Morita TriAuto ZX2
Tri Auto ZX2 by Morita is a successor to the original Tri Auto ZX cordless endo motor with integrated apex locator. It is engineered with innovative and dynamic design form. With easy, intuitive operation and automatic functions, the product delivers reliable and predictable endodontic instrumentation.
New functions has been introduced in Tri Auto ZX2 .i.e. is Optimum Torque Reverse (OTR) and Optimum Glide Path (OGP). OGP simplifies glide path creation whilst the OTR function reduces potential file breakage and microcracks by reversing the rotational direction when the torque level is reached. Therefore,TriAuto ZX2 protects the natural tooth structure and enables optimal treatment efficiency.
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the products and the liability to replace any such product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the product is intact.
TRIAUTO ZX2 HANDPIECE
|Operation speed||100 - 1.000 U/Min|
|Battery||3,7 V Lithium Ion Batterie|
|Charging time||max. 120 min|
|Dimensions (mm)||B 30 x H 200
|Rated input voltage||AC 100 - 240 V|
|Rated input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Weight||ca. 280 g|
|Dimensions (mm)||B 85 x H 7
|Input Coltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Input Frequency||47-63 Hz|
|Input Current||0.4 A|