Micro Mega REVO-S Rotary Files Refills
- Enables a better root canal penetration due to a “snake-like” movement = excellent progression of the instrument toward the apical region of the root canal.
- Facilitates the elimination of debris upward the coronal thanks to the increased available volume for debris.
- Avoids the grooves to be obstructed and thus avoids the extrusion of debris beyond the instrument tip and apical foramen.
- Reduces the stress on the instrument thanks to the rippling movement of the file along the canal walls: no screwing effect, more flexibility, better ability to negotiate curves.
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
Revo S Product Details and Usage Demonstration - Micro Mega Revo S Protocol
Revo-S™ instruments should be used with a rotation speed ranging between 250 and 400 rpm.
- Use SC1 with slow and unique downward movement in a free progression and without pressure.
- Use SC2 with a progressive 3 wave movement (up and down movement).
- Use SU with a slow and unique downward movement in a free progression and without pressure. Then check apical patency and if necessary, perform an upward circumferential filing movement.