Micro Mega REVO-S Apical Shaper / AS Refill
- Enables a better root canal penetration due to a “snake-like” movement = excellent progression of the instrument toward the apical region of the root canal.
- Facilitates the elimination of debris upward the coronal thanks to the increased available volume for debris.
- Avoids the grooves to be obstructed and thus avoids the extrusion of debris beyond the instrument tip and apical foramen.
- Reduces the stress on the instrument thanks to the rippling movement of the file along the canal walls: no screwing effect, more flexibility, better ability to negotiate curves.
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
Revo S Product Details and Usage Demonstration - Micro Mega Revo S Protocol
- Shaping down to the working length: more accurate finishing of the apical 1/3.
- Efficient disinfection: The irrigating solution penetrates to the apical 1/3.
- The extended helical machining up to the coronal region enables a continuous bending of the instrument.
Revo-S™ instruments should be used with a rotation speed ranging between 250 and 400 rpm.
- The AS instruments should be used without apical pressure, after using the SU.
- Their penetration depth corresponds to the working length.
- This length is shortened in thin root canals or with a marked curvature.
- They are then used in a step back motion (AS30 at WL, AS35 at WL – 0.5 mm, AS40 at WL – 1 mm if necessary).