Micro Mega One Shape Classic Rotary Files
- Simplicity of use: 1 single instrument for canal shaping.
- Productivity: Sterile instrumentation saves time.
- Flexibility: Superior ability to negotiate curves.
- Efficiency: In continuous rotation.
- Safety: Single use.
- Innovation: New asymmetrical cross-section with longer pitch.
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
Root Canal Shaping using One Shape Rotary File - Micro Mega One Shape Rotary File
Simplicity of use
- 1 single instrument for shaping.
- Time saving thanks to the sterile instrument.
- 1 single reference to manage stock.
- Facilitated instrument handling for assistants.
- Instrument in continuous rotation.
- Asymmetrical cross-section + longer pitch increase the available volume for upward debris elimination: high-quality shaping.
- The quantity of apically extruded debris is less with continuous rotation.
- Controls risk of infection due to sterile blister packaging.
- Respect of office hygiene.
- The variable pitch reduces the screwing effect.
- Minimal fatigue along the length of the file virtually eliminates the risk of separation.
- More flexibility due to the longer instrument pitch: superior ability to negotiate curves.
- Ergonomics which gives a maximum comfort.