Micro Mega One Flare Rotary File
- Buy 3 for ₹3434 each and save 2%
- Buy 10 for ₹3360 each and save 4%
Micro Mega One Flare Files are coronal flaring files used in rotary endodontics. This rotary file system consists of coronal flaring files that are made of a heat treated new generation sterile nickel titanium metal. These can be used as a part of the one shape rotary file system by Micro Mega which uses just one instrument to shape the root canal. The One Flare files are 5th generation rotary files.
Importance of Cornal Flaring:
The first step of the root canal preparation after completion of the access cavity consists of the enlargement of the root canal orifices by eliminating dentinal overhangs. This step is essential as it prevents stress that may be caused on the following shaping instruments and therefore reduces the risks of instrument fracture. The enlargement of the root canal is generally performed using a wide-tapered flaring instrument
Early coronal flaring provides a number of advantages for the clinician. First, this procedure is found to simplify changes in working lengths. Moreover, it eases the insertion of the instruments through to the apical third and thus facilitates instrumentation and irrigation access through the root canal.It has also been found that early coronal flaring provides more accurate apical size determination
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
Enlargement of the root canal entrances with direct access to the canal orifices. Improved localization of the hand files used for the scouting of the root canal.
- One Flare efficiently allows for easier centering of the hand file used for glide path.
- The unhindered action of the hand file facilitates the penetration beyond its first insertion.
- By facilitating the straight line access to the middle and then to the apical third, the risk of fracture for the succeeding instruments is limited
Elimination of the interferences at the root canal entrance
The opening of the root canal through a selective brushing action of the instrument:
- Exposes the canal entrances.
- Reduces the risk of shaping instruments snagging on canal walls during insertion
- Better fatigue resistance
- increased flexibility
Sterile instrument for multiple use
- High quality dental care and root canal treatment
- The new standard for dental care