Micro Mega MM Control Endomotor with Apex Locator
Micro Mega MM Control is an endomotor with torque and speed control. The integrated apex locator aids in determination of the working length. Using an endodontic motor with control over speed and torque is highly necessary in order to achieve optimal security in treatment and reduce the risk instrument breakage, which is a matter of concern when using nickel titanium instruments. This endomotor can control the speed and torque of all NiTi instruments available in the market. Moreover, it enables apical measurement, when used with stainless steel hand file or with NiTi instruments. The MM Control endomotor has 3 modes of operation namely Auto, Run and Apex over, to facilitate treatment in different clinical scenarios. The major advantage of having an integrated apex locator in this endomotor, is that it saves spaces and eliminates the need for a separate apex locator device. The simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for the dentist to learn the functionality of the device and use it to make treatment procedures more efficient.
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
Speed control: from 100 rpm to 500 rpm.
Torque control: from 0.5 to 4 N.cm.
Apical distance control : from 0 to 3 mm.
Autonomy: 2 hours in continuous operation.
Battery charge time if empty : 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Warranty: 1 year.
- Press any key on the device’s front panel to start.
- Auto mode – The instrument starts automatically once the file enters the canal, and it goes into auto reverse when the set torque, or apical distance has been reached. The instrument stops automatically when the it is removed from the canal
- Run mode – The file starts immediately and goes into auto reverse once the set torque or apical distance is reached. It stops when the “mode” button is pressed
- Apex over mode – Control of the apical distance function is deactivated. It starts once the file enters the canal and does not stop once the file has reached the apex. It goes into auto reverse once the set torque is reached. The instrument stops automatically once the file is removed from the canal.
- Speed control according to the anatomical conditions of the canal
- 3 frequency measurement of apical foramen
- Contra angled design
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Easy to use
- Space saving as it abolishes the need for a separate apex locator
- Files starts automatically once it enters the canal in the “Auto” and “Apex Over” modes
- Safe control of the file as it reaches the apex
- Torque control and reversal of rotation reduces the stress that the file undergoes. This brings down the risk of instrument fracture
- Continuous rotation results in a lesser degree of apical debris extrusion
- Torque and Speed control
- Integrated apex locator
- 3 operating modes:
- Auto (auto-start, Apex Autoreverse (programmed apical distance), Torque Autoreverse)
- Run (manual start, Apex Autoreverse (programmed apical distance), Torque Autoreverse)
- Apex over (auto-reversal, but doesn’t stop at the apex)
- Enables apical measurement with both SS and NiTi files
- Compatible with al NiTi systems
- Ideal with Micro Mega NiTi systems such as One Shape and Revo-S.
- Reliable, simple and safe to use
- Electrically isolated for complete safety
- Multi frequency measure apex locator for reliable measurements
- Can memorize up to 12 customized settings
- Stops functioning automatically after five minutes of inactivity.