Micro Mega MM-1500 Endomotor
Micro Mega MM 1500 is an air driven sonic dental handpiece that is used in rotary endodontics procedures. The endo handpiece can be used for total elimination of organic debris from the root canal. The device can help the dentist in safe management of canals with steep curvatures. The endo handpiece should be used with rotary endodontic files for uniform removal of tooth structure. The MM 1500 by Micro Mega offers reduced operator fatigue in addition to increasing patient comfort.
- 1-pack RISPI-SONIC
- 1-pack SHAPER-SONIC
- 1 Oil applicator
- Total elimination of organic debris
- Maintaining the original canal form
- Efficient enlargement with fine instruments
- Safe management of curvatures
- Continuous irrigation
- Exceptional quality of the finished canal surface.
- Uniform removal of tooth structure
- Reduced risk of perforations
- Eliminates the potential apical zipping.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Increased patient comfort.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.