Micro Mega Ligaject (Syringe for Intra-Ligamentary Injection)
Syringues for intra-ligament anæsthesia, combines effectiveness, safety and comfort thanks to its ergonomics: pen-shape, dosing lever, angled tip and cartridge protection tube.
The LigaJect® dosing lever has a very natural action and ensures gradual, controlled diffusion of the anaesthetic.
With the 25° angle, perforation is more precise and easier. Less painful, more rapid injection.
Micro-Mega Ligaject Metric
Micro-Mega Ligajet Inch
Owing to its design, the LigaJect® dosing lever requires 10 times less pressure and uses 10 times less anaesthetic than any other type of syringe.
With its carefully designed ergonomics, the LigaJect® dosing lever has a very natural action and ensures gradual, controlled diffusion of the anaesthetic.
No overdosing, so that the patient is numbed for a shorter period.
The LigaJect® design optimises positioning the needle, injecting and dosing: pen shaped with an angled tip and ergonomic dosing lever. The flow of anaesthetic
can be monitored through the window on the side.
With the 45° angle, perforation is more precise and easier.
Less painful, more rapid injection.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.