Micro Mega Alto Surge
ALTO® Surge is a contra-angle for implantology and bone surgery including implant screwing, the drilling and polishing of ridge.
It is adaptable to any motor types with a connection according to ISO 3964 (EN 23964).
Two reduction ratio : 20:1 and 100:1.
Latch type bur Ø 2,35 mm
Supplied with :
1 spray clip
1 spray tube 7070 – L 185 mm
1 unblocking needle 3334
1 KCI tube
- Flexible: ALTO® Surge is designed for implantology and bone surgery, polishing of ridge, screwing of implants and drilling.
- High torque levels due to the robust kinematic chain.
- Pure lines and smooth surface are the guarantee of an easy cleaning ideally made with X-Cid® confer an excellent and well balance ergonomics.
- Removable stops: Two stops (short and long) are available. Easy to adjust for the pre-setting of the drill depth providing increased security when drilling in risk areas (sinuses, dental nerves).
- External and internal through the bur irrigation according to the Kirschner technique. The physiological serum comes direct through the bur.
- Easy dismantling without any tools.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Saves time.
- Respects hygiene and sterilization rules.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.