Micro Mega 2Shape Treatment Files
Intuitive sequence with 2 shaping instruments in continuous rotation directly at the working length. A sequence including the T.Wire technology, a method which allows for an increased resistance to cyclic fatigue (+40%) and a better negotiation of curvatures. The two instruments return to their original shape after each use. A latest generation of cross section with tripe helix: the perfect compromise between cutting efficiency and debris removal.
Bombay Dental and Surgical Pvt Ltd CTS No 1780B Ward Shop No A2 & A3 Choudhary Complex Building Mahaveer Road Bijapur Karnataka 586101
Root Canal Shaping using 2 Shape Rotary File System - Micro Mega 2 Shape Rotary Files Procedural Demonstration
- Progressive movement in three waves (3 up-and-down movements) with upward circumferential filing movement.
- Insert the rotating instrument into the root canal until a resistance can be felt.
- Perform a circumferential brushing movement when feeling the resistance in order to eliminate the primary constraints. Remove the file from the root canal, clean the grooves and irrigate the root canal. Then continue the progressive downward movement.
- Two to three cycles are usually sufficient to reach the working length
- Better resistance to cyclic fatigue
- More flexibility
- Better negotiation of curvatures
- Preservation of the elasticity of NiTi
- Assymetric cross section reduces the risk of instrument fracture and increases the efficacy of the circumferential brushing movements for efficient selective cleaning.
- Allows better removal of suspended debris