Melag Sterilizer 75 - Dry Heat Sterilizer 4 Ltr
The principle of dry-heat sterilization at 180°C represents a sterilization procedure which is recognised in DIN 58947. Hot air can effectively sterilize all objects made of inorganic substances: e.g., metal, glass, porcelain, earthenware, enamel, and the like.
The generations of conventional dry-air sterilizers used until now provided for heat exchange by strictly thermal means. As a result, hygienic specialists have for years claimed that this process endangers sterilization effectiveness because of the “cold-air pockets” which result from the characteristic inherent to these systems. For this reason, all MELAG dry-heat sterilizers feature fan convection. This means that a blower provides fast and complete heat exchange throughout the entire sterilization space. This features considerably shortens sterilization times and effectively avoids overheating.
IDS Denmed Private Limited 41Basement Kanakpura Road Near Vasavi Circle Basvanagudi Bangalore Karnataka 560004 India
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|Internal dimensions||19.5 x 29.5 x 7.4cm (W x D x H)|
|External dimensions||31 x 39.5 x 26cm (W x D x H)|
The Sterilizer 75 features mechanical fan convection. A fan assures that there is complete heat exchange throughout the entire sterilisation space, avoids overheating and reduces sterilisation times. This means that your instruments are ready for use again more quickly.
The sterilisation time of the Melag Sterilizer 75 for uncovered material is only 60 minutes during a normal load and 75 minutes for covered materials (in closed aluminium tray cassettes).
As well as saving time due to the shorter operating cycle, operating costs are also reduced when using the Melag Sterilizer 75, in comparison to conventional dry-heat sterilisers. The Melag Sterilizer 75 is of course also compliant with the DIN 58947 standard.
Despite its compact external dimensions, the Sterilizer 75 can hold either two large aluminium trays (29x19cm) or a closable aluminium cassette. The Sterilizer 75 comes with a mount to hold two trays as standard. A mount for holding a cassette or a tray can be ordered separately.
The Sterilizer 75 is easy to operate. Once turned on, the whole sterilisation process is carried out automatically and ends with automatic power-off.