Medicept Dental SelfCem Dual-cure Resin Cement
Selfcem Self-Adhesive Resin Cement is specifically designed to make the cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts faster and easier by eliminating individual etching, priming, bonding, and mixing steps. Formulated with advanced resin technology, Selfcem Self-Adhesive Resin Cement provides the strongest retention available in a self-adhesive cement with the quick and easy to use auto-mix delivery system. Upon application, Selfcem Cement quickly goes to work to condition dentin, enamel, and the restoration all in one quick and simple step. By eliminating the etching, priming and bonding steps, both postoperative sensitivity and procedure time are drastically reduced improving peace of mind and freeing up precious chair time.
- Exceptional bond strength – one of the most retentive self-adhesive automix cements available
- Dual-cure – Light-cure or self-cure for maximum versatility
- Convenient auto-mix delivery system – direct and accurate one-step placement with minimal waste – no trituration required!
- Contains fluoride – provides a sustained fluoride release to minimize the potential for caries
- Multiple applications – Perfect for PFM, Zirconia and Alumina-based restorations, and posts
- Versatile shade selection – Choose from A2, Translucent, and Opaceous White