Marathon Ki - 20 Implant Motor
Surgical Micromotor for Implantology with Physiodispenser
High perfrmance combined with extreme simplicity and comes with a new-concept pedal that represents an absolute novelty.
Technoimplant is entirely designed and buit by RTC sistemi, both for hardware and software. Technoimplant is the result of 10 years' experience in the design and development of electro-medical apparatus for implantology and endodontics, based on well-tested and proven technology.
Innovative hardware and software to obviate the kinetic energy of the rolating elements-motor and contrangle - which is discharged onto the bur. The torque control will thus be more precise at any speed.
- Suitable for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Brushless Motor
- 9 Memory Programs: Optic (on/off), Speed, Gear ratio, Coolant, Forward/Reverse, Torque
- Speed: 30 - 2,000 RPM (20:1)
- Torque: from 5 to 70 Ncm (20:1)
- Optic LED Push Button Type Handpiece
- Light weight premium BLDC motor, low noise and low vibration
- Very Small Portable Footprint (W 9.44", D 8.85", H 3.82")
- Multi-functional foot control (Ki-F20)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE||AC230/115V = 50/60Hz|
|TEMPERATURE OF USE||From +15°C TO +40°C|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE||From +5° Cto +70°c|
- Five customized programs: Auto memorizalion of the program. Stared programs
Two program management modes: Program Mode or phase mode
- Calibration mode, choice of 3 different cooling liquid flows: 60,80 and 110 mi/min
- 33 speeds speed variable from 3 to 125000 rpm
- Reduction ratio can be selected for the hand pieces (1:5, 1:1,16:1,20:1,64:1,and 70:1)
- Auto Reverse/Forward option
- Optic LED Control
- Ranges of speed and torque large enough to allow implant surgery by only one contrangle handpiece
- Multiple foot switch function (Speed, Coolant, Program and Direction)
- Pump flow obsoluely constant, with motor pump speed microprocessor controlled.