Maquira Lateral Cheek Retractor For Photographic
The lateral cheek retractors is designed to assist professionals in various activities in dentistry. Its use is mainly indicated to draw back the labial mucosa and the cheek for bracket bonding, prophylaxis, intraoral photographs, fluoride application and adhesive restorations. Its material is very resistant to various sterilization procedures, ensuring the safe use in patients, and a modern and comfortable design.
STM MEDITECH X54645 1st Floor Anchery Complex Pallikulam Road Thrissur Kerala India
- Indicated for retracting the cheek lip.
- Used in procedures of: gluing brackets, prophylaxis, intra-oral photografy, application of fluorine and adhesive restorations.
- Excellent amplitude for front photographs.
- Available in adult and child size.
- Autoclave Sterilization up to 121° C.