Maquira Fix Bonding Adhesive for Brackets
- Buy 5 for ₹1994 each and save 4%
The dental adhesive FIX is compose of monomers of methacrylates and particles of silica, wich ensures a better adhesive to the dental surface. It is a photopolymerizable product, wich allows the professional to master the setting time of the material and install the arches straight after fastening the brackets. As it is hydrofobic, it must be used on tooth which are totally dry, without the contamination of the saliva or oil of the jets, as this interferes with the adesion to the enamel. The requirement of acid conditioning prior to is use is an essential factor for the success of the result.
STM MEDITECH X54645 1st Floor Anchery Complex Pallikulam Road Thrissur Kerala India
- Syringe has incorporated into the primer adhesive.
- Photopolymerizable 20 seconds.
- Has a fluorescent tracer, when the product receives energy UV (ultraviolet) it emits fluorescent light that enables the practitioner to distinguish enamel material, facilitating the removal of ively cement with the aid of multilaminate bits.
- Do not use adhesive is required.