Mani RT Files
Sizes #15, 20
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹2000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Readily available - Ships usually within 1-2 days
PB Recommended Quantity: 5
Stainless Steel File Developed Through the Investigation of Sharpness and Flexibility.Since the RT Files have cutting edges placed at 85-degrees and a revised parallelog ram cross section with a large difference between the long side and the short side, they are more flexible and have more cutting ability than conventional files.
Sizes #15, 20
Mani Medical India Pvt Ltd C41 First Floor Okhla Industrial Area Phase2 New Delhi South Delhi Delhi110020
- Improve Flexibility: If the land area of the square is assumed to be 1.00, the land area of RT files is 0.80(1:2T) & 0.60(1:3RT). The bending torque is reduced & the proper flexibility is achieved. How they are able to work so well in curved root canals.
- Superior Cutting Ability: RT files have a working angle of 71 degree, which is substancially larger than the 45 degree angle is square cross-section files. They have more cutting ability than standard 45 degree square files.
- Debris Removal: Since the cutting edges of the RT files are set at large angle of 85 degree, they maintain excellent cutting performance over time. With their deep spaces between the cutting degrees and with concavaness of the back edges. With this unique design there is less chance of pushing the debris toward root apex and forcing it out of the apical foramen.
- Pre-Curved: Niti alloy files tend to go back to original position due to their shape memory effect, which means they are in constant danger of cutting away excessive amounts of material from the outside curve of a root canal. However, since Rt Files are made of stainless steel, they can be pre-curved to match with the curvature of a root canal, which lets them follow the natural path accurately.
- Fracture Resistance: RT Files have more fracture angle than Other K-Files
Write Your Own Review