Mani H file is a stainless steel Non-Sterile Instrument with extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges used in root canal treatment. Its high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics. MANI’s original 18-8 hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization. This Mani dental H file with shank used for enlarging root canal.
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Be sure to avoid
using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body
fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
14. Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
15. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
1. This is the dental file with shank used for enlarging root canal. It is used by the movements of vertical
reciprocation or lifting. It is non-sterile instrument.
2. Main materials
a) Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
b) Shank : Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)