Mani Flare Files (Hand-Use)
Mani Flare Files are nickel titanium hand files used to shape the root canal in endodontic procedures. The NiTi files by Mani have a unique 5% taper and a triangular cross-section. The flare files undergo patented thermal processing which provides them desirable physical properties such as flexibility, sharpness and efficiency. The Niti k files are very effective for curved canals. Mani Flare Files reduce the number of instruments needed when compared to the conventional step back preparation of the root canal.
Mani Medical India Pvt Ltd C41 First Floor Okhla Industrial Area Phase2 New Delhi South Delhi Delhi110020
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body tissues.
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
14. Avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
15. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time
- Because of the 5/100 taper ratio, the FLARE Files give more precise and correct forming, without over instrumentation.
- An ideal shaped canal taper will be automatically obtained when Flare Files reach the apex.
- Flare Files can be used as a guage for an ideal wall taper after enlargement.
- Using the Flare Files the process are extremely shortened as compared to the conventional step-back preparation.