Mani Diamond Burs - CR Inlay Preparation Series
- This product has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal.
- It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as tooth and bones.
- It is used for connecting with dental handpiece.
- It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Use with “feather touch” and keep the allowable engine speed strictly as over speed could cause fractures and injury.
3. Follow the instructions of a handpiece manufacturer strictly and insert the shank all the way to avoid its half-way chucking.
4. The handpiece should be used in accordance with its instructions.
5. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
6. Before using, run the instruments outside of oral cavity to make sure that there is no distortion.
7. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, cracks and tarnishes.
8. If a head of this product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to
avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
9. Use with water spray system.
10. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
11. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
12. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
13. Only for use by dentists.
14. This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
15. Dispose this product if damaged or contaminated.
16. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances such as adherent body fluids and
17. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
18. Use this instrument with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
19. This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
20. Handle this product with great care because this product has possibility of sparking when cutting all ceramic restorative
materials such as Zirconium.
Mani Diamond Burs Chart
1. Use a dental handpiece which can hold the shank precisely.
(Diameter of Friction grip shank: φ1.6mm)
(Diameter of Contra Angle shank :φ2.35mm)
2. Use a handpiece which could control at allowable engine speed.
3. Use a handpiece with water spray system.
1. This product is used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc..
It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
2. Main materials
a) Metal base :Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
b) Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to metal base(including nickel and chromium)
c) Shank : Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)