MAARC Die Stone Type IV
Bulk prices available. Want more than 2 units? For customized prices - click here
Out of stock
Order and Delivery Details
Free delivery for orders above ₹1000. Add ₹100 otherwise.
Additional shipping charges applicable
Regular product - Ships usually within 2-4 days
MAARC Die Stone Type IV is available in two variants.
- MAARC Die Stone - 1 Kg
- MAARC Die Stone - 3 Kg
MAARC dental LLP D715Palms Residency Off 100ft Road Suncity
- Water / Powder - 24 - 26 ml / 100 gm
- Mixing Time - 45 seconds wet
- Working Time - 5 minutes dry
- Setting Time - (8 - 12) minutes
- Hard Set (Initial) - 30 Minutes
- Wet Compressive Strength - 400 kg / cm2
- Dry Compressive Strength - 800 kg / cm2
- Linear Expansion (Max) - 0.08 percent
- Best before 18 months when stored in cool and dry place.
- It is used for crown and bridge, dies and cast partials.
- For basing dental arches and opposing models.
- For making study models.
- In use where economical yet tough, non brittle and durable models are required.
Write Your Own Review