VDW M2 Niti Rotary Files
One easy and safe system from preparation to obturation. One sequence for all types of root canal. Highly flexible due to small instrument core and s-shaped cross-section
Guide to Root Canal Shaping using VDW Mtwo Rotary Files VDW Mtwo Rotary File System
- No blocking with dentine chips
- No blocking of instruments
- High flexibility
- A shaft length of 11 mm facilitates easier access to molars.
- Reliable mechanical glide path for initial preparation with instrument sizes 10/.04 and 15/.05.
- M two instruments have an s-shaped cross-section and two efficient cutting edges.
- In addition, M two is designed with minimum radial contact as well as large and deep flutes for continuous upwards evacuation of dentine chips.
- The instrument core is designed for maximum flexibility, however, without compromising the instrument‘s strength.