VDW Mtwo Basic Sequence Rotary Files
One easy and safe system from preparation to obturation. One sequence for all types of root canal. Highly flexible due to small instrument core and s-shaped cross-section
DIVYA HEALTH CARE 1275 Deepa Appartment Samarth Nagar Main Road AURANGABAD AURANGABAD 431 001 India
Guide to Root Canal Shaping using VDW Mtwo Rotary Files VDW Mtwo Rotary File System
- No blocking with dentine chips
- No blocking of instruments
- High flexibility
- A shaft length of 11 mm facilitates easier access to molars.
- Reliable mechanical glide path for initial preparation with instrument sizes 10/.04 and 15/.05.
- M two instruments have an s-shaped cross-section and two efficient cutting edges.
- In addition, M two is designed with minimum radial contact as well as large and deep flutes for continuous upwards evacuation of dentine chips.
- The instrument core is designed for maximum flexibility, however, without compromising the instrument‘s strength.