Labomed Prima Mu Microscope - Wall Mounted
A perfect blend of ergonomics, design, performance and economy. Outstanding optics, efficient LED illumination system and a fluid mechanical arrangement integrated in its compact design provides optimum performance and reliability time after time.
The PRIMA Mμ can be configured for dental surgery using a high performance, tilting observation head and the nuVarTM CMO with variable focal length from 300mm to 400mm. This ergonomic arrangement facilitates superb imaging and a comfortable working posture suitable for dental procedures
- An Apochromatic 3-step Galilean optical system produces aberration-free images corrected for all primary wavelengths. Proprietary MaxLite coatings promise the highest degree of anti-reflective and scratch resistant properties, illuminating images evenly and without artifacts. Fine focusing control is provided through a range of long working distance CMOs.
- A single 27-watt LED intelligently drives the illumination system to deliver over 75,000 lux at a carefully selected color temperature of 3700K, making Prima Mµ's eye-pleasing illumination the brightest in its class. Built into the magnichanger, the LED design makes the system more compact and runs cool for over 50,000 hours.
- To address digital documentation needs, a host of digital SLR, video camera, and CCD adapters are available with the ProLine™ in addition to our proprietary iVu S5 in-line solution.
|Binocular Tubes||45° inclined (standard) / 0-210° inclinable, straight head (optional)|
|Eyepieces||WF 10X/18 mm with eye guards, lockable diopter adjustment ± 5 mm|
|Apochromatic Magnichanger||0.6X, 1.0X, 1.6X|
|Light Source||27W LED / 75k lux|
|Built-in Filters||Green / Yellow|
|Vertical Movement of Arm||500 mm with power saver light cut-off at park position|
|Microscope Carrier Movement||± 155°|
- With an arm design that has a lower center of gravity, the PRIMA Mu promises superior balance and near vibration-free viewing at all magnifications, making it a smart choice for space-constrained environments.
- A range of mounting options are available, including a compact floor stand on a lockable base, wall mount,ceiling mount,and table mount.
- The LABOMED ProLine offers video and intermediary accessories,including beam splitters, a complete range of camera adapters,as well as the LABOMED iVu in-line camera solution for documentation needs.
- A carefully designed illumination system means a true-to-day color temperature of 3700K. This no-heat system is practically maintenance free with over 50,000 hours of working life.