Ivoclar Vivadent CRT Intro Pack
High counts of mutans streptococci and/or lactobacilli indicate a high caries risk status. If protective factors cannot take effect, carious lesions will develop. CRT bacteria provides you with fundamental information before any changes in the tooth structure can be detected. As a result, you have the possibility of introducing adequate counter measures at an early stage. The proven biological test CRT bacteria allows you to clearly identify and semi-quantitatively determine cariogenic bacteria.
CRT buffer establishes the protective action of saliva. The buffer systems contained in saliva are capable of neutralizing acids that can damage teeth. By determining the buffering capacity of saliva, you can establish how well the buffer system assumes this important job in each individual case. The caries risk test CRT buffer enables the buffering capacity of saliva to be quickly and efficiently determined.
Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing India Pvt Ltd Shed No B Khasra NO 3192 2121 Tajnagar Tehsil Farooqnagar Gurugram Haryana 122506
- Determination of mutans streptococci and lactobacilli in saliva to assess the caries risk status
- Determination of the buffering capacity of saliva
- Comprehensive test to determine the caries risk status
- The basis of targeted treatment
- Individualized recall intervals for the long-term maintenance of teeth