Ivoclar Vivadent Bluephase N MC (100-240V) (Free T-Collection Kit)
- Buy 3 for ₹20741 each and save 5%
Bluephase N MC is a mains-operated LED polymerization light with a light intensity of 800 mW/cm2 and offers outstanding value for money.
This curing light focuses on the basic requirements of efficient light-curing procedures and ensures low-maintenance and continuous operation at all times. The economical polymerization light is suitable for light-curing in the wavelength range of 430 – 490 nm.
- 1 Tetric N-Ceram 8 Syringe Kit (without flow)
Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing India Pvt Ltd Shed No B Khasra NO 3192 2121 Tajnagar Tehsil Farooqnagar Gurugram Haryana 122506
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Suitable for the polymerization of light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 430 - 490 nm
- These materials include restoratives, adhesives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporaries, as well as luting materials for brackets and indirect restorations, such as ceramic inlay
- For all indications due to continuous operation
- Simple and uncomplicated handling due to a universal programm and 1-button operation
- Fits the hands comfortably due to an ergnomic design
- Rotatable 10-mm light probe for optimal access to all restored areas