Ivoclar Vivadent Bluephase N M (100-240V)
Bluephase N M - LED for all occasions:
Due to its wireless design the LED curing light Bluephase N M is immediately ready for use – any time and anywhere.
As a result, the dentist enjoys absolute freedom of movement in the dental practice. A light intensity of 800 mW/cm2 and three adjustable curing times ensure efficient and reliable operation. The polymerization light is suitable for light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 430 – 490 nm
- Suitable for the polymerization of light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 430 - 490 nm
- These materials include restoratives, adhesives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporaries, as well as luting materials for brackets and indirect restorations, such as ceramic inlay
- Maximum power supply due to the lithium-polymer battery with highest capacity
- For all indications due to continuous operation
- Controlled light curing due to adjustable curing times
- Universal program for the intuitive 1-button operation and uncomplicated handling
- Rotatable 10-mm light probe for optimal access to all restored areas
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 24 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.