Ivoclar Vivadent Bluephase N (100-240V)
- Buy 3 for ₹62492 each and save 3%
Bluephase N - LED for all curing needs:
By covering the complete wavelength range and providing a light intensity of 1,200 mW/cm2, the LED curing light Bluephase N sets highest standards. It meets all the demands of day-to-day dental procedures thanks to its many innovations.
Due to the revolutionary Polywave technology, for example, this curing light can be used for all indications and in any situation. Furthermore, the Click & Cure function allows for continuous oper-ation without interruption – even in extensive direct and indirect restorative treatment procedures.
Ivoclar Vivadent Marketing India Pvt Ltd Shed No B Khasra NO 3192 2121 Tajnagar Tehsil Farooqnagar Gurugram Haryana 122506
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 36 Months applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- PinkBlue will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- PinkBlue and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and not PinkBlue.
- However, PinkBlue may assist the customer in lodging a complaint to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact.
- Suitable for the polymerization of all light-curing dental materials in the wavelength range of 385 - 515 nm
- These materials include restoratives, adhesives, bases, liners, fissure sealants, temporaries, as well as luting materials for brackets and indirect restorations, such as ceramic inlays
- Polywave LED with halogen-like broadband spectrum of 385 to 515 nm
- Suitable for fast curing of all light initiator systems
- For all indications due to continuous cooling
- Click & Cure for battery-free emergency operation with the power pack
- 3 curing modes: High Power (1,200 mW/cm2) for quick polymerization, Low Power (650 mW/cm2) for polymerization near the pulp and Soft Start (650 - 1,200 mW/cm2) for polymerization with reduced shrinkage stress
- Rotatable 10-mm light probe for optimal access to all restored areas